Samplitude Pro X 8 Suite & Sound Forge Pro 17 Suite

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to Samplitude Pro X 8 Suite & Sound Forge Pro 17 Suite
2 hours ago, urock said:

So with the Sound Forge deal, I can essentially get SpectraLayers 10 Pro for half price?   And get all this other stuff too...

Historically, this has been one of the cheapest methods to onboard into SpectraLayers Pro for a new user (especially with the Samplitude Suite). Some of the other applications (Melodyne Essential, Convology XT Complete, etc.) also have a fairly hefty "list" price as well. For someone new to all of these it is pretty substantial, but loses value if you already own the piece parts or an upgrade to them.

This is the first time I noticed they gave Samplitude a face lift! Anyone know offhand when that happened? (Last time I got that Suite it was X5 and still looked like a Win95 program).

Thomann specifically mentions SpectraLayers Pro (but not the version) with the Samplitude Suite above, but not with the Sound Forge Pro. It also doesn't mention which Sound Forge version is in the Suite (I "assume" it is 16), so something to be aware of... it is very possible that they are the same and just data entry errors, but cannot tell from just reading them.

12 minutes ago, mettelus said:

Thomann specifically mentions SpectraLayers Pro (but not the version) with the Samplitude Suite above, but not with the Sound Forge Pro.

Thomann doesn't have Sound Forge Pro Suite - it's just Sound Forge Pro. So no Spectralayers.

• Like 1