Kiss of Storms

Bajan Blue

On 11/7/2023 at 10:05 AM, 53mph said:

Gorgeous production. Absolutely top-notch.

I especially like the U2 style guitar.

Do you send your tracks out to radio? I think this would def be something that would get played on radio.

Wow! directly after your track on YouTube I got The Handsome Family, Singing Bones, and your track stood its own against it. That's some fine music.

Hi

So glad you liked this and yes I do send out to Radio programs - we get some plays and we just got a great review in Powerplay Magazine, which was nice.

we try very hard to make sure the music is as good as we can get it and of course these days, promotion is such a constant thing and a pain. we have over 16000 subscribers on YouTube, 11000 monthly listeners on Spotify but still promotion never seems to get easier!!

Thanks again

Keep well

Nigel

On 11/8/2023 at 9:39 AM, DeeringAmps said:

I’ll just echo all of the above. 
Top shelf production across the board. 
Always a joy when a new Devine Lie track drops!

t

Hi tom

thanks so much, always appreciated as you know!!

Keep well

Nigel

On 11/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, Wookiee said:

Nice @Bajan Blue, very bouncy almost pop, mix works on my DT 100's, will listen again on YouTube later. :) 

PS first audio test on my new PC thought I should test with something proper ya know.

Sounds nice on proper speakers too.

Hi Wookie

Great to hear from you and thanks for the cool comments

This track is a bit poppy - the next one isn't!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 11:28 PM, Leadfoot said:

It sounds great Nigel. I get a little early 80s new wave vibe from it. Nice mix too. I wouldn't change a thing. Great job!

Hi

Thanks so much for those great comments - and yes re the 80's new wave vibe - a bit like a Cure track, well I hope so!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Excellent song all around Nigel. Fantastic recording, great song structure, unbelievable video!! Well done.

Seriously, that video on my screen looked fantastic. Excellent detail, high quality scenes, transitions were in time... That's top notch professional work there.

BTW, great vocals too!!

I can't understand how it is I haven't chimed in on this thread yet. I've been giving the album a listen and I'm currently stuck on Dazzle and Deceive. I love the vocal mixes and the low high doubling is just superb. Work to be proud of to be sure.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:50 PM, Grem said:

Excellent song all around Nigel. Fantastic recording, great song structure, unbelievable video!! Well done.

Seriously, that video on my screen looked fantastic. Excellent detail, high quality scenes, transitions were in time... That's top notch professional work there.

BTW, great vocals too!!

Hi Grem

Glad you liked the video -  put a lot of work in all of them, for this album.

And thanks for the kind comments re the music and vocals - that's really appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 5:51 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

I can't understand how it is I haven't chimed in on this thread yet. I've been giving the album a listen and I'm currently stuck on Dazzle and Deceive. I love the vocal mixes and the low high doubling is just superb. Work to be proud of to be sure.

Hi Kevin

Thanks so much and I am so glad you're enjoying the album.

I really liked recording Dazzle and Deceive - something a bit different, as they say!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1