What's wrong with people ?

Zo

Just recieved that ....

In the thread people were clearly hard on some (you guest the nationality with comments bordel line )  in the thread 

Digital Crush was trying to poinderate the thing smartly versus those aggresive folks , and i added my layers (less subtiles i confess) 

I made this comment clearly geared to those guyz fueling the debate .... and voila another warning 

image.thumb.png.c2361a582e4af949b3a0c5fe1b1a93f3.png

So basicallt wtf is happening online ?

But basically it's ok to bully Russians ? ( soon Iranians i guess and Chinese next )  , but trying to show that we're not all like that and appreciate their presence and their calm (witch was the case in the thread )  is an infraction ?

Edited by Zo

I got 1 point for referring to someone as Princess, and another for replying to some dude with a screen name starting with Captain who made a very droll and obvious to all and sundry comment, as Captain Obvious. My points went away though and didn't cause me any harm.

I must say there are some pussys over there.

Edited by heath row

This reminds me a Ricky Gervais sketch actually about people wanting to live a life were they get never offended , counting on other people for that ...

To be honest i don't see the offense in my remark , i'm actually really admirativ of some Russia people online and their patience , the thread was about Red rock plugins and remarks were shamefull !!

Thing is i can't connect anymore to GS .... joined in 2006 ... 3 infractions and bam !!!

Pathetic , they can put an ukrainiens flag on the website witch is higly political .... but at the same time chassing peole , and again there were zero politics in my comment , i was coomenting on russians in the thread that were actually coolling things of and asking "let's not talk politics please here" and pointing their "Zen attitude versus people literraly hating on them there ... war mongers ,, i was talking about them !!!