HoRNet : Reverb Like It's the '80s Again 🕰️ - Introducing HoRNet 80Verb! (16,99€)

MusicMan

HoRNet 80Verb brings back the classic reverb sound

We've got something exciting to transport your music back in time - it's the HoRNet 80Verb! This isn't just another reverb plugin; it's your ticket to the iconic sound of the '80s.

Introducing HoRNet 80Verb: The Vintage Vibe Returns

Are you ready to capture the vintage resonance that defined an entire era of music? HoRNet 80Verb is a meticulously crafted digital reverb plugin that faithfully replicates the classic reverb effects of the '80s.

Features That Resonate:

With HoRNet 80Verb, you will be able to use timeless features that adorned early digital reverb units. Adjust the pre-delay, fine-tune reverb length, and sculpt the reverb tail exactly the way you want.

Vintage Meets Modern:

But it's not nostalgia. HoRNet 80Verb blends the sound of the past with the conveniences of the present. Customize samplerate and bit depth, shape your audio input with precision filters, and enjoy enhanced accuracy through oversampling.

Creativity at Your Fingertips:

Say goodbye to complicated menus and hard to find settings. HoRNet 80Verb has a user-friendly interface with intuitive sliders and buttons, making it easier than ever to dial in your favourite reverb.

Presets for Quick Inspiration:

When you're in a creative rush, HoRNet 80Verb has you covered with a range of ready-to-use presets. Start from one of these, and make it your own in seconds.

Demo Available:

Curious about the HoRNet 80Verb? We have a demo so you can try it for yourself. Feel the '80s vibe and hear the difference it makes in your music.

Elevate Your Sound with HoRNet 80Verb

Ready to take a step back in time? Explore HoRNet 80Verb, inspire your creativity, and bring the essence of the '80s to your music, you can have HoRNet 80Verb for just 16,99 euro.

Rediscover the Sound of the '80s with HoRNet 80Verb – Your Vintage Algorithmic Reverb Plugin.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-80verb/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

• MusicMan changed the title to HoRNet : Reverb Like It's the '80s Again 🕰️ - Introducing HoRNet 80Verb! (16,99€)
On 10/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, Kirean said:

Now the only question that remains is that does it work better than the previous plugin they released?

I never really think of Hornet for their reverbs, but I actually had lots of fun with their recent giveaway one. I have no need for this, but I might still pick it up when it drops down to a few dollars with one of their extra discounted sales 🙂

A lot of plugin developers lately are setting some absurdly high prices, so I love supporting the little guys who provide reasonable and fair prices and don't make my life hard as a paying customer with stupid copy protection applications and hoops to jump through. Hornet wins there easily.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I never really think of Hornet for their reverbs, but I actually had lots of fun with their recent giveaway one. I have no need for this, but I might still pick it up when it drops down to a few dollars with one of their extra discounted sales 🙂

A lot of plugin developers lately are setting some absurdly high prices, so I love supporting the little guys who provide reasonable and fair prices and don't make my life hard as a paying customer with stupid copy protection applications and hoops to jump through. Hornet wins there easily.

Most of the early releases rarely work in Bandlab yet he works on getting it right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Works fine in Studio One 6.5 Pro, it's fairly heavy on the CPU, for a little reference with regards CPU use

twice IK's Sunset Sound Studio
6 times Purafied's The Panda Rooms
4-5 times Waves Magma Springs
4-5 times Boz's ReCoil

and so on. It's not bad, but I've got heaps of arguably better reverbs so I'll likely leave it on the shelf, I'll watch to see what happens with it in the coming weeks/months, but as it stands now . . .

Edited by heath row