Ujam - Rowdy 2 ($19), Sparkle 2 ($29) & Glory ($19) @ Plugin Boutique (Exclusive)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to Ujam - Rowdy 2 ($19), Sparkle 2 ($29) & Glory ($19) @ Plugin Boutique (Exclusive)
20 hours ago, Kirean said:

I have sparkle 1 .. interestingly the upgrade to Sparkle 2 on UJAM site is €49 .. while a full version on PB is €29

Anyone here upgrade from Sparkle 1 to 2 .. are the changes worth the upgrade?

10 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I have sparkle 1 .. interestingly the upgrade to Sparkle 2 on UJAM site is €49 .. while a full version on PB is €29

You can test every Ujam product for 30 days. I recommend doing that.

Here's a YouTube video where they compare the too though:

One thing that I like about the new versions is that they also have the amp option "direct", which allows you to use your own amp plugins instead. You could get okay results with "clean" + own amps too, but direct is better.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

there will be better upgrade price for around 19 i think, however if you do not want to wait grab it, i will wait

• Like 1

Their products are appealing and cheap, their promo work is spectacular, i’ve tried two or three of their catalog  and thought they were alright, however when it comes to pull the trigger i always end up letting them slip away, and cant really put my finger on why is that, maybe they appear to be a little limited in scope, or they feel a little like cheating i dont know.

But everytime there is a sale (which is often) it gets me thinking…

Do you end up using them in music production or are they just cool to play around?

• Like 1

@GoncaloL I have a good few of there plugins for drums, bass, Guitar etc. I find them uselful for ideas creation and started things.  A recent synthwave track we are doing - it started with a drum groove from the obviously 80s VICE ( drums ) plugin. Synthwave style being what I call new 80s music ( eg the 1975, The Midnight, FM-84 etc )

https://www.ujam.com/beatmaker/vice/

I am a guitarist but like the idea of again using them for even guitar ideas / inspiration - even the presets - which I then might transfer to me actually playing a similar line after or a mix of both.

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@GoncaloL I have a good few of there plugins for drums, bass, Guitar etc. I find them uselful for ideas creation and started things.  A recent synthwave track we are doing - it started with a drum groove from the obviously 80s VICE ( drums ) plugin. Synthwave style being what I call new 80s music ( eg the 1975, The Midnight, FM-84 etc )

https://www.ujam.com/beatmaker/vice/

I am a guitarist but like the idea of again using them for even guitar ideas / inspiration - even the presets - which I then might transfer to me actually playing a similar line after or a mix of both.

Thanks Aidan for  your input 😉 maybe its time to try glory and sparkle demo

9 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I haven't seen such upgrade prices for Ujam's Virtual Guitars yet, though. Have you?

i did upgrade for $19 or even $9 few times already with sales, plus BF is coming so no rush for me but if you do not mind $10 more go ahead

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Good to know. So far I've only seen upgrades around this price for Ujam Beatmaker. I'll wait too then.

I updated to Phat 2 (drummer series) from Phat 1 at pluginboutique.com for $19 a week or so ago. So they do come around.

Edited by SmokeyJ628

• 2 months later...