Zynaptiq’s best are on sale

Fleer

Would definitely get Adaptiverb as it’s one I love most from Zynaptiq, and Intensity would be second, then Wormhole and Morph. 

Don’t know about upgrade pricing, but these are some of Zynaptiq’s most recent plugins. 

• Like 2

I just bought the Design bundle for 170 € from someone on KnobCloud. I have a suspicion that when new major versions arrive I won't be on the list of people who get an upgrade offer. They say this about the upgrade pricing for the ZAP bundle:

Non-eligible licenses include but are not limited to OEM licenses, Not-For-Resale (NFR) licenses, Commercial licenses provided free of charge, second hand purchases, and licenses purchased after May 1st, 2023.

I have asked Zynaptiq for clarification about this, let's see what they say.

• Great Idea 2

17 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I have asked Zynaptiq for clarification about this, let's see what they say.

And they said:

We don’t have a specific policy for upgrade pricing, it really depends on what the upgrade contains….if lots of stuff, it’s more, if less new features, it’s lower priced. 

That said, we also have a typically very generous grace period where you get a free upgrade if you purchased within some time period before – like maybe 6 months. But again, that also depends on circumstances. For example, for ORANGE VOCODER IV we had a grace period that was several years, way back to the original announcement date.

[exceptions listed on Zynaptiq's website] are all valid points, but we don’t enforce them all the time. I would strongly encourage you to buy new, though, when something goes on sale – while we *currently* don’t check whether a license upgraded from is second hand as a courtesy, we have to reserve that option.

Only time will tell, it seems.

• 1 month later...