HorNet four best sellers 85% off

ralfrobert

On 10/14/2023 at 1:34 PM, PavlovsCat said:

I was feeling pretty good about Hornet until I used SongKey yesterday and it caused a bunch of weird things to happen on a track until I removed it. But we pay so little for his plugins,  it's not like we can realistically expect the dev will be able to afford the resources to do better testing and QC/QA. I suspect this developer is capable of great things if he had the resources and perhaps wasn't also running the business. As it is, I think you have to be pragmatic about the reliability of his bargain basement deal plugins. 

How do we know if this developer wasn't already wealthy and it's a hobby? Price does not always = quality.   When something doesn't work it doesn't take long for an update. 

Usually when a developer gets more "resources"  ends up having a stuffed shirt ruining it.

He's now having more videos on the products which brings popularity.   

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Wondering if I need Normalizer if I have AutoGain Pro. 

They are not quite the same thing.  Normalizer is for gain staging your tracks and AutoGain does volume rides to even it out. I picked up Normalizer  a while ago because of this video on the Hornet site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

They are not quite the same thing.  Normalizer is for gain staging your tracks and AutoGain does volume rides to even it out. I picked up Normalizer  a while ago because of this video on the Hornet site.

Indeed, but I think between VU Meter and AutoGain Pro I should be set ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Indeed, but I think between VU Meter and AutoGain Pro I should be set ;)

Yep, I've got the VU Meter too. I'm more comfortable with that unit of measure. But I figured I'd better get with the times and start using LUFS.  ;)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1