Sonarworks 🔥 Introducing SoundID Reference Virtual Monitoring Add-On

cclarry

The future of headphone mixing is here!

For creators, choosing between speakers and headphones has always been a crucial decision. Each option offers a distinct listening experience, but comes with its own set of advantages and limitations. With SoundID Reference Virtual Monitoring Add-On, we've reimagined headphone mixing, bringing it to a level that rivals studio-grade speaker monitoring.

No more "inside your head" sound when mixing on headphones!

Hear realistic simulations of high quality near, mid and far field speakers calibrated to the reliable flat reference sound.

Monitor your mix reliably on virtually simulated speakers inside your headphones. Works with over 500 supported headphones from our best-in-class database. 

With Virtual Monitoring, Translation Check includes 10 revamped spatial simulations of various consumer devices - cars, laptops, phones and TVs.

It works in plugin and systemwide and allows you to apply it to all content your machine plays. The virtual studio captures the essence of a treated control room, using a stylized aesthetic that’s both engaging and easy to interpret. 

I want to try!

If you’re an existing Reference 4 or SoundID Reference user, the upgrade price starts from $49. If you’re new to the SoundID Reference family, the full product price starts at $148. 

Here’s to headphone mixes that translate everywhere! Thank you for being a part of our journey to revolutionize the way we experience music. We look forward to hearing about your experiences with our new products!

https://www.sonarworks.com/soundid-reference/virtual-monitoring

• Like 3

Managed to activate the demo. This works for me. The difference between using my headphones vs my speakers are way smaller now. It sounds like the sound is coming from a speaker position. Just got to see how a mix translates to everything else first. It irritates me a little that it costs money, but I’m pretty sure I’m getting this.