Vaporizer2 wavetable synth Is Now A FREE and open source :)

Kreveta Puket

• Kreveta Puket changed the title to Vaporizer2 wavetable synth Is Now A FREE and open source :)

I bought this plugin for €40 to support the devs to develop it further ... 

I followed their FB Page  for a long time. I remember how it was advertised as a Serum alternative sort of.

I remember how they said multiple times they had to slowly raise the price of the plugin, because other devs were pissed at them for offering it too low in the market.

They also did some sale slogans like: ' Last chance to buy Vaporizer2, before we are going to raise the price! '

Eventually the price became around €60. 

It's weird to see it's FREE now  and open source on GitHub.

11 minutes ago, Martin H. said:

I bought this plugin for €40 to support the devs to develop it further ... 

I followed their FB Page  for a long time. I remember how it was advertised as a Serum alternative sort of.

I remember how they said multiple times they had to slowly raise the price of the plugin, because other devs were pissed at them for offering it too low in the market.

They also did some sale slogans like: ' Last chance to buy Vaporizer2, before we are going to raise the price! '

Eventually the price became around €60. 

It's weird to see it's FREE now  and open source on GitHub.

but it wrote, If you would like to support the project, you can do so using this donation button here.. which i will do.. quality is here... :)

and open source is superb for future updates/ mods / from community - i think it goes way like  Vital 🙂 now

Edited by Kreveta Puket

• 2 months later...