Toontrack Weekend Deal - Up to 60% Off

cclarry

1 hour ago, Bad Penguin said:

As always when TT has 60+% sale on ezx's, curious if these ezx's have bigger brother sdx's . . . (in this case, for "Number 1 Hits" and "Funkmasters")

I bought Funkmasters probably a decade ago and I don't ever recall there being an SDX version of it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

As always when TT has 60+% sale on ezx's, curious if these ezx's have bigger brother sdx's . . . (in this case, for "Number 1 Hits" and "Funkmasters")

PavlovsCat commented on Funkmasters.

Number 1 Hits is one of the electronic-oriented ones and I don't believe there's any SDX that is electronic or even hybrid, so likely no equivalent there either?  It's also less than 200MB so I wonder how they'd scale it up to 50GB :)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

When you purchase a pre-owned TT dvd, are you just getting the physical dvd, or are you also getting the s/n and license?

This package is new. It was not shrink-wrapped with vinyl and was held on the right side with cellophane tape. The serial number was printed on the back of the package. It was a famous electronics store, Nowadays, codes are usually sent via email, but I'm looking for rare packages.