Epic Games "911 Operator" free until Sept 21

Brian Lawler

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/911-operator-585edd

I miss the free Epic Games posts that used to be here.  If it is considered too far afield I will cease.  I keep forgetting to check every week and I liked the reminder.

I bought 911 Operator a few years ago on Steam and I really like it.  You can set the city map to any real city in Open Street Maps.  I actually worked nights as a 911 dispatcher when I was a college student.  I won't compare this to reality (for one thing, back then our maps were on paper), but it is fun.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Correction to Open Street Maps
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/911-operator-585edd

I miss the free Epic Games posts that used to be here.  If it is considered too far afield I will cease.  I keep forgetting to check every week and I liked the reminder.

I bought 911 Operator a few years ago on Steam and I really like it.  You can set the city map any any real city in Open Street Maps.  I actually worked nights as a 911 dispatcher when I was a college student.  I won't compare this to reality (for one thing, back then our maps were on paper), but it is fun.

Right on!  I miss these posts too.  
We all need a little downtime here and there… from making music and checking out the latest deals on this forum.  See?  It’s definitely a music-related and deals-related post 😁

Please keep posting these reminders 👍

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

I suppose I could start giving you guys a heads-up whenever I come across a game that is free for a limited time.

For starters, We Were Here Expeditions: Friendship is currently free on both Epic Games and Steam until 13th of October. (The original We Were Here is permanently free on Steam.)

Not an actual game, but you can get Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection for free until 25th of September. You should also check the games that are always free on GOG if you haven't already. There are some gems in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1