NI NKS special offer ... up to 50% on a lot of titles for 30 days

ralfrobert

For me, U-He is barely discounted (149 -> 134). Kinda wanted to get Repro.

A lot of these sales seem underwhelming after that 66% one (Jade Ethnic Orchestra at 342 which is considerably higher than the 190 it could be had at...)

Ah well.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Solidos said:

The Bundle "Output Essential Engines" is also heavily discounted - 420€

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/nks-partners/output/output-essential-engines/

I think a month or so ago they had 3 for 199. So in the big bundle it's ~60 per item and in the previous sale it was around 66 per item.

The Soundiron Collection 2 is tempting as it's pretty much the same as Collection 3 just without the brass instrument.

When comparing prices though, since Collection 3 is 599 at full price, there's no point looking at the four figure full price of Collection 2 but instead compare it to that of 3's.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kirean said:

I think a month or so ago they had 3 for 199. So in the big bundle it's ~60 per item and in the previous sale it was around 66 per item.

The Soundiron Collection 2 is tempting as it's pretty much the same as Collection 3 just without the brass instrument.

When comparing prices though, since Collection 3 is 599 at full price, there's no point looking at the four figure full price of Collection 2 but instead compare it to that of 3's.

And consider that Omega bundle with all their products is sometimes on sale at 750$

• Like 1