Office 2021 Pro and Windows 11 Bundle

cclarry

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Office 2021 Pro Plus for 8.14$:

https://royalcdkeys.com/products/microsoft-office-2021-professional-plus-key-retail-global

Still working after many months for me. Even transfered my licence to another computer through Microsoft without any problem.

How were you able to transfer the licence? To me they said I was SOL since I hadn't linked my Office key to a Microsoft account before installing Office (and that I'd be SOL in case I reinstalled Windows too).

Edited by Kirean

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I linked my key to my Microsoft account.

Yep.

Has transferred for me without incident several times. I changed computers in my music room, several times. Changed my Surface Pro. Sign in on new machine, settings and all are there. Done. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Office 2021 Pro Plus for 8.14$:

https://royalcdkeys.com/products/microsoft-office-2021-professional-plus-key-retail-global

Still working after many months for me. Even transfered my licence to another computer through Microsoft without any problem.

Thanks for sharing.

I just bought it and installed. No issues so far.

I wonder how is it possible to sell at this price? It's like selling Pro Tools at $8.14. 

🤔

Historically, Microsoft has had $9 versions for work-from-home situations (one for Office, one for Project, and one for Visio in for the 2019 versions), but nothing prevents companies from scarfing up tons of them and reselling them. When linked to your Microsoft account, you can even log in as a new user on a computer and use them. The mobile versions are free, and I have always just logged into those apps with my Microsoft account and they work and transfer files without issues.

• Like 2