PA Any Plugin $29.99 🎁 Buy 2 Get 1 Free

cclarry

^Exactly that!

There is not one plugin in the list (I don't have) that I would pay $30 plus 25% tax for! And additionally they always want you to force to buy two!

The last time I spend my money more on other companies than PA!

• Like 1

I am currently happy with my 15 effect plugins, mostly Fabfilter, u-he, Melodyne, Hofa, Voxengo and some others which I use all the time. The rest is collecting digital dust. And I get the job done faster and easier. 

So no from me, no purchases until BF, and I am not even sure what to get then. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

I am currently happy with my 15 effect plugins, mostly Fabfilter, u-he, Melodyne, Hofa, Voxengo and some others which I use all the time. The rest is collecting digital dust. And I get the job done faster and easier. 

So no from me, no purchases until BF, and I am not even sure what to get then. 

Cudo's on your austere utilitarian work ethic.   I certainly was more productive when I had fewer plugins. 
One of these days I may adopt a similar attitude...

A day may come when my desire for plugins fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of deal forum fellowship, but it is not this day.

Note this does not mean I will participate on this deal, but I join my plugin scrounging brothers and sisters in other deals for the day is yet young and my wallet has not yet faltered!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3