Not wrote any music for 2 months

whoisp

18 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

(1) I hope you are not serious.  (2) If you are serious, DON'T!  (3) Hope you are feeling better (positive and productive) soon. (4) Despite your laughing emoji, you might want to edit your post.  

But, Guy Fawkes is my hero, now there's a song 

• Like 1

Sorry you have been struggling with stuff. I have life interruptions too. One thing I like to do to get something going again is play. Just forget producing something and just play around with an instrument or vst or fx on something. Arps are playful. So my suggestion is to play! Hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, treesha said:

Sorry you have been struggling with stuff. I have life interruptions too. One thing I like to do to get something going again is play. Just forget producing something and just play around with an instrument or vst or fx on something. Arps are playful. So my suggestion is to play! Hope you feel better soon. 

Yes ive got to get a report out of the way this week, i can have my head on the report and music at same time, just kills my mojo 

On 8/18/2023 at 9:13 PM, Terry Carroll said:

Don't worry about it at all.  You're in a taking in information mode right now, not a putting out mode.  You will write when you really want to. Read a good book in the meantime. 

Regards,

Terry 

Cheers Terry, ive been doing some technical  report 80 pages long and its done me in 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

I've written lots of music. Unfortunately it's all dreadful. I don't know which is worse, to produce nothing or to produce nothing but sewage.

12 hours ago, mettelus said:

Don't feel bad... all of the music that comes from my other end always becomes sewage as well.

I did manage to finish this at the weekend and in the irony called it The Minds a Battlefield which is how its been feeling 

• Like 2