PA - $25 voucher for interested - voucher already gone

Piotr

8 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Did you already get the Lindell plugins, Piotr? You can get some of them for $4 (i.e. $29 minus your voucher). I got one of them that way. 

Yup, nothing left to buy for me on that price level. I have only some offers $99 but voucher could only neutralize cost of VAT so I will pass and wait for next changes in sale strategy from PA :)

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Piotr said:

so I will pass and wait for next changes in sale strategy from PA

I did the same thing. Already had all I wanted. And even with a $50 voucher there was nothing to make me pull the trigger. In fact, I tried to get a dynamic deal going, but when I put the $29 plugins in the cart, the dynamic deal got taken away. It would let me do the deal at the $49 plugins, but not the $29 ones. And I thought that was real lame. Real lame. Deal breaker for me. : (

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zo said:

another one that gonna be lost , i 'm keeping them for potential buyers of my PA stuff but no luck , PA stuff are almost imossible to resell ....

Everything can be sold, Zo ;) It is always matter of price :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I did the same thing. Already had all I wanted. And even with a $50 voucher there was nothing to make me pull the trigger. In fact, I tried to get a dynamic deal going, but when I put the $29 plugins in the cart, the dynamic deal got taken away. It would let me do the deal at the $49 plugins, but not the $29 ones. And I thought that was real lame. Real lame. Deal breaker for me. : (

Welcome to Resistance ;)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Grem said:

Why? 

Have you joined the Resistance too!! : )

To little spend according to their immaculate calculations. Now it's all the way anti-GAS Resistance for me.  Made an exception for the IK group buy tho 

Edited by user4325874
  • Like 2