How Will We Be Informed?

Johnbee58

I'm sure there will be a big announcement when it is released.  I asked to try out Next but haven't got an invite yet. Maybe I won't.  Plus I'm sure emails will be sent out and I bet for the folks that have Bandlab on their phones will get an announcement especially about Cakewalk Next.

@Johnbee58  I'm sad the other thread was locked too. I thought members could of got a warning and been suspended for a few days or a week.  Sometimes us old forum posters do get carried away but most of us do it in fun.

Do try out the new versions and then go from there as  if you want to have "a relationship" (jk) with a new DAW :D

1 hour ago, Johnbee58 said:

Yeah.  I'm willing.  Let's keep it friendly.  I shouldn't have made it the way I  did.  I apologize to all.

Since I called out the insults you brought in when framing your legitimate question, I have removed my "thumbs down" emoji from your original post in recognition of your apology.   Peace.

Edited by User 905133
added "in recognition of your apology"

1 hour ago, Johnbee58 said:

Yeah.  I'm willing.  Let's keep it friendly.  I shouldn't have made it the way I  did.  I apologize to all.  I shouldn't have stooped to "their level".

😀John B

I suggest you read through this thread. I believe you'll see that the only person being in any way aggressively or disrespectfully here is you in your references to "they" and their undisclosed transgressions. To me, it sounds to me that you're trying to pick a fight over some past transgressions that maybe only you remember.

Also, going back to 2019 might indicate you hold a grudge too long.

• Like 4

Sorry guys, I think this thread is asking for some high emotions and attracting harsh words by leaving it open. I'm gonna lock it.

I think at the heart of it there was some nice sentiments and steps to make things right overall, and I think the OP question was answered to the best of our knowledge for now. The bottom line is we just still have to wait and see.  I'm absolutely sure we won't be left in the dark once the new products drop - it's a commercial product now, they have to sell it, right?

Just one final note, let's all be a little mindful that there's a person on the other end of these forum posts, and a bit of respect and empathy goes a long way. There's a reason I've kept coming back to this place year after year, and it's this amazing and knowledgeable community, so it would be a shame for anyone to feel like they're being excluded from this killer resource.

Anyway, lockage ahoy! Cheers, all. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3