(NOT A DEAL) I feel awful for the person that has to delete all that spam from gagad77932!

El Diablo

I hope it's a easy button to delete all of those spam posts, if not, I feel awful for you!

There should be a better spam guard, to not allow so many posts from a newbie!  Maybe require the newbie to first gain some reputation before being able to post more than 3 a day.

I really want to retaliate and give this phone number to a known prank call host to have his prank call team call them up and annoy them as much as they have annoyed everyone here!

It's horrible that someone thinks spamming like this would get anyone to even use their services!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 4

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I hope it's a easy button to delete all of those spam posts, if not, I feel awful for you!

There should be a better spam guard, to not allow so many posts from a newbie!  Maybe require the newbie to first gain some reputation before being able to post more than 3 a day.

I really want to retaliate and give this phone number to a known prank call host to have his prank call team call them up and annoy them as much as they have annoyed everyone here!

It's horrible that someone thinks spamming like this would get anyone to even use their services!

oh my ... to many spams.. idea of new register users is so fine

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Already done.  ;)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

There are call spammer bots which can flood a number with calls to the point the carrier has to take the number down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1