Maxime Luft's Iconic Violin €69 until July 30th (then €119)

Reid Rosefelt

Maxime Luft, who founded Organic Samples before going over to Orchestral Tools, has gone independent again.  His new company is called Streamtech Music.  Iconic Violin is the first release.   I think we're going to be hearing a lot about them in the future. 

There is a big discussion on this on VI:Control here

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/new-introducing-iconic-violin-solo-violin-for-the-free-kontakt-player.140865/

Those of you who know me, know that I have been a huge fan of Luft since he started Organic Samples, and did a video on his Solo Opera library.  There are two things I particularly like about him: 1) he is a perfectionist, and will not stop until he is completely satisfied and 2) his stuff is very plonkable.  You can just load them up and play them and they sound great.

He is so young, but if he keeps at it, I think he will become recognized as  one of the greats, like Tarilonte and Alex from Cinematic Studio.  Hell, I already see him that way. 

Full disclosure: I was a beta tester on this, so I'm going to be very restrained about what I say.  But know that I have I have a lot of great violin libraries, this is something I'm going to use a lot going forward.  

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

26 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

The walkthough sounds really good. Do you know if he has plans to do a solo cello library? 

That would be my wish too. Meanwhile, the Joshua Bell violin by Embertone fulfills my violin needs. 

• Like 2

Just a note from the Terms of Service, be sure before you buy.

f. Resales and License Transfers: Our Content cannot be resold under any circumstances, and we are unable to transfer any licenses between accounts.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

That would be my wish too. Meanwhile, the Joshua Bell violin by Embertone fulfills my violin needs. 

Seriously,  before I make any purchases,  I should just send you a PM and ask you your opinion,  because odds are good if I like something,  you own it (and Bapu certainly owns it!). 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone, especially you @Reid Rosefelt !

I am very grateful for your positive comments regarding Iconic Violin - it's a very personal project, I have to admit.

Especially since it's my first release since the great collaboration I've had with Orchestral Tools.

With Iconic Violin, I wanted to try something new: Having various articulations as well as a Performance Patch, all functioning inside an intuitive interface.

Also, if you don't want to listen to me talking over and over again, here's a "All Sounds - no talking" video showcasing Iconic Violin:

Iconic Violin is still at €69 until August 6, 2023 (introductory price of -40%) and you can find more information and download at:

https://streamtechmusic.com

Best, 
Maxime

Edited by MaximeLuft
  • Like 2