Into The Mist (Soundtrack Ideas)

Ross Smithe

Nice work, super suspenseful and nice use of risers and sound effects without going over the top in part one.    The 2nd half is a nice continuation and suggests maybe partial resolution or a protagonist moving toward some conclusion.    Nice build up.   For some reason the 2nd part reminds me of Time by Pink Floyd.   Cool stuff, you did a really good job.

Regards

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, markno999 said:

Nice work, super suspenseful and nice use of risers and sound effects without going over the top in part one.    The 2nd half is a nice continuation and suggests maybe partial resolution or a protagonist moving toward some conclusion.    Nice build up.   For some reason the 2nd part reminds me of Time by Pink Floyd.   Cool stuff, you did a really good job.

Regards

Thanks for the listen and for the feedback Mark, sincerely appreciate it! Just being mentioned in the same sentence as PF is flattering. Now that you mention it, I get the similar vibe to Time. 

Edited by Ross Smithe

5 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Definitely get why the comments re Time by PF - sounds really good to me

Cool stuff

Nigel

Thanks for the listen Nigel, appreciate it! I never thought about the PF Time connection when I was doing it, but I definitely hear it now. Pretty obvious who my influences are I guess, lol! 😎✌️