King of Romance - New original song

daryl1968

On 7/1/2023 at 7:08 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

Staypress strikes again with another clever and very well-produced song! The vocals are so great in all of your songs and every aspect of the arrangement in this is characteristically sophisticated. The mix is beautiful. Really enjoyed it!

Thanks so much Kevin. You're very kind mate

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 12:41 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Nice one, Daryl!  It has all the elements of a classic pop/love song, and is so expertly mixed.  It sounds like you had a lot of fun with this.  Keep 'em coming!

My thoughts exactly. Especially the keep 'em coming part.

Mix sparkles up top, bass is controlled, snare is crisp (sounds like a snappy brush hit? Great choice there) . . . Your mixes set a standard around these parts.

cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2023 at 8:41 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Nice one, Daryl!  It has all the elements of a classic pop/love song, and is so expertly mixed.  It sounds like you had a lot of fun with this.  Keep 'em coming!

Thanks so much Lynn my mate. 

On 7/2/2023 at 5:51 AM, bjornpdx said:

Daryl, you have such a knack for catchy pop songs.
I like how everything is so crystal clear and present, and I like how you made "finance" and "romance" work.
-Bjorn

Thanks a lot Bjorn. Hope you are well mate 

On 7/3/2023 at 5:40 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

My thoughts exactly. Especially the keep 'em coming part.

Mix sparkles up top, bass is controlled, snare is crisp (sounds like a snappy brush hit? Great choice there) . . . Your mixes set a standard around these parts.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks so much Tom me old mate

On 7/6/2023 at 2:52 PM, Leizer said:

Really pretty and clever arrangement, sounds fantastic in my headphones. Love this song, Daryl!

Thanks Lasse - hope you are well mate

On 7/6/2023 at 12:12 PM, Ross Smithe said:

Nice job! Very enjoyable tune, great performance and production as well.

Thanks so much Ross

On 7/8/2023 at 9:03 AM, Supa Reels said:

Well recorded and mixed ..

Glad you liked it. Thanks 

Almost missed this one.  I'm glad that I did not.  What an absolutely wonderful song!  It has a great pop feel and the instrumentation gives it a a very unique sound.  The lyrics are delightful and the vocals/harmony are excellent.  Being a guitar guy -- I particularly liked that rhythm guitar sound panned hard right!

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen!!

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 3:29 PM, freddy j said:

Almost missed this one.  I'm glad that I did not.  What an absolutely wonderful song!  It has a great pop feel and the instrumentation gives it a a very unique sound.  The lyrics are delightful and the vocals/harmony are excellent.  Being a guitar guy -- I particularly liked that rhythm guitar sound panned hard right!

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen!!

Thanks so much Freddy. Hope you are well mate 

• 2 weeks later...