The Prophets Arrival-Departure

Wookiee

On 6/27/2023 at 8:46 AM, FreeEarCandy said:

That was an awesome head trip! Loved it! It imparted a 3 dimensional landscape, and the suspense you created with the 4th dimension of time knocks it out of the park. Very cool stuff here. 

Thank you, I try to tell a story or just create an atmosphere. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2023 at 1:48 PM, daryl1968 said:

Fabulous sound choices as ever Wookster but the percussion is the star here mate. Very nice

Thank you sir, SD 3 Hit maker kit, tweaked here and there, basic pattern programed these furry paws. 

• Like 1

Whenever they make the next prequel (or sequel) - I rather lost track after The Empire Strikes Back - they have to use this in it somewhere. 👍

'The Prophet's Arrival' - not a bad working title...

Love the transitions in this - always takes you where you least expect to go

Andy

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 9:17 PM, freddy j said:

As an old school analog guy I struggle with synths, MIDI, etc.  However, I do listen in wonderment to the creative pieces that you post.  Great composition pal!

Thank you Freddy, I suppose having played with electronics since I was a wee Wookieelet. M & D purchased me a breadboard electronics kit that let you build different circuits, including a simple organ. Then before joining the rebel alliance I was apprenticed in an electronics company, consequently I ended being fascinated by what could be done.

Your continued encouragement is most appreciated. 

On 7/4/2023 at 9:39 PM, AndyB01 said:

Whenever they make the next prequel (or sequel) - I rather lost track after The Empire Strikes Back - they have to use this in it somewhere. 👍

'The Prophet's Arrival' - not a bad working title...

Love the transitions in this - always takes you where you least expect to go

Andy

It will no doubt be a prequel sequel prequel prequal sequel sequel of a yet to be shown original.

No surprise in not knowing where it's going, I have no idea when I start and just as  amazed when i get there..