All United Plugins updated - get your free update/SubBass Doctor 808 (50% off)

cclarry

We've updated all our plugins' cores to slightly improve the efficiency of the CPU usage and the compatibility with the most recent operating systems and DAWs. The main difference is there for the Mac users - we fixed some of the graphic issues the newest macOS brought. All our updates are free, so you can go directly to the Download section and get your installer. 

Current versions: Autoformer (2.9), Bassment (1.5), Bassment Core (1.2), Cryostasis (1.3), DIFIX (3.1), Electrum (1.9), Electrum Core (1.9), Expanse 3D (1.7), FireCobra (2.7), FireCharger (2.7), FireMaster (2.7), FireMaximizer (1.1), FirePresser (2.8), Front DAW (2.7), Hyperspace (2.7), MasterMind (1.5), Mirror (1.7), MorphVerb (2.7), Nanopulse (1.2), Orbitron (1.7), Pluralis (1.2), Quick AG (3.2), QuickBass (2.2), Retronaut (1.2), Royal Compressor (2.7), SubBass Doctor 808 (2.7), Transmutator (2.7), TrapTune (1.5), UniChannel (1.8), Urban Puncher (1.9), Verbum Entropic Hall (2.8), VoxDucker (1.3), Voxessor (2.7)

https://unitedplugins.com/download/

Plugin of the Week: QuickBass 50% off

While browsing our webpage, please mind QuickBass, our great and fast tool for mixing bass, is available for 50% of the regular price. 

https://unitedplugins.com/QuickBass/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, chris.r said:

Thanks. I was just sitting like that and wondering should I start making some music or update some software... thankfully there's that :D:D 

I think if you are on Windows, then you can skip updating (as usual)! 😄

• Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, MarcL said:

I think if you are on Windows, then you can skip updating (as usual)! 😄

I wonder about this though:   slightly improve the efficiency of the CPU usage

a few of the plugins in the collection are real hogs there, wonder if there is any meaningful improvement on Windows

• Great Idea 1