UAD Summer sale until June 30th

Yan Filiatrault

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Was looking at that one too, but went for FabFilter Twin 3 and RevealSound Spire.  Together with Arturia Pigments and their V Collection those awesome Dawesome synths from Tracktion I’m all set, notwithstanding U-he, of course. 

Twin 3 = €‎129

Reveal Spire = $189

As I said... Opal=$59

Right now... no competition!

Edited by Sergio

I found the coupon UALURKER4LIFE that drops $10 from any purchase. So the Opal synth drops to $49.

There's also a SAVE25 coupon active (that can be combined) that gives another $25 discount but it only applies when the shopping cart is $99 or more.

You can get one of the $44 plugins and, with both coupon, drop the basket to $68 (or get another $59 plugin and pay $83 for both), but then this purchase starts to go to the expensive side IMO.

Anyway... I already decided to get Opal for $49.

The deadline is Jul-17 as I said so plenty of time to think about this.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UA will normally give you a $25 Thanks coupon with no cap after a purchase, so you can buy 1 with the UA Lurker, see if you get a $25 thanks coupon and then buy the second again with the UALURKER coupon.  Can take a day for the $25 Thanks coupon to arrive.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I found the coupon UALURKER4LIFE that drops $10 from any purchase. So the Opal synth drops to $49.

There's also a SAVE25 coupon active (that can be combined) that gives another $25 discount but it only applies when the shopping cart is $99 or more.

You can get one of the $44 plugins and, with both coupon, drop the basket to $68 (or get another $59 plugin and pay $83 for both), but then this purchase starts to go to the expensive side IMO.

Anyway... I already decided to get Opal for $49.

The deadline is Jul-17 as I said so plenty of time to think about this.

correct $83 for POLYMAX+MINI MOOG in the cart, but not sure if still price is not high comparing to competion and value, how many presets Polymax and mini Moog has, cant find any nfo about it at website..anyone has it?

Edited by dee

4 hours ago, Greg said:

UA will normally give you a $25 Thanks coupon with no cap after a purchase, so you can buy 1 with the UA Lurker, see if you get a $25 thanks coupon and then buy the second again with the UALURKER coupon.  Can take a day for the $25 Thanks coupon to arrive.

I never bought anything from UAD. If I get this $25 thanks coupon can I combine it with the SAVE25 and UALURKER4LIFE to purchase Hitsville  reverb chamber (currently at $99) for $39?

BTW... can I use the UALURKER4LIFE more than one time?

There's this Polymax synth but it looks too much bread & butter and redundant for me having uHe, Xils, Softube, Arturia, Roland Cloud etc synthesizers (not counting a lot of analog and VA HW synths I have with similar architecture).

Edited by Sergio

10 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Hey UAD, I want to remain a lurker for life. 

All these prices are a lot higher than the original "test the waters" offer for their native versions where many of those collections that were $49 are now $89 in this sale (1176, LA2A, Fairchild, Pultec).

Even with coupon juggling with this current sale, that would have bought extra plugins for the same price in the sale a few months ago.

So I'm happy to hold out and remain a lurker, as there's no real need to jump at these prices at all. I'd rather not encourage them to stick to these overinflated prices personally.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I never bought anything from UAD. If I get this $25 thanks coupon can I combine it with the SAVE25 and UALURKER4LIFE to purchase Hitsville  reverb chamber (currently at $99) for $39?

BTW... can I use the UALURKER4LIFE more than one time?

There's this Polymax synth but it looks too much bread & butter and redundant for me having uHe, Xils, Softube, Arturia, Roland Cloud etc synthesizers (not counting a lot of analog and VA HW synths I have with similar architecture).

I have used UALURKER4LIFE multiple times and combined the thanks coupon with the SAVE25...although I think there's a limit on how often you can use the SAVE25. 

• Thanks 1

Confirmed! I received the thanks code and I can combine it with SAVE25 and UALURKER4LIFE.

So I can get a $44 plug for $9 (-79%) or $59 plug for $24 (-59%) and so on...

Unfortunately not much to choose in the cheaper category.

• Like 5