TRS Cables source? [not a deal]

mibby

I just checked and the Seismic audio cables on there are  more expensive than on their own site. Plus, I'll get a 10% off with code WELCOME10OFF. 

So a total of $33.30 for 6' TRS to TRS cables (x6).  At more than 50% less than Sweetwater's price, I guess it's time to buy.  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, mibby said:

I just checked and the Seismic audio cables on there are  more expensive than on their own site. Plus, I'll get a 10% off with code WELCOME10OFF. 

So a total of $33.30 for 6' TRS to TRS cables (x6).  At more than 50% less than Sweetwater's price, I guess it's time to buy.  Thanks!

check out the brand 'Worlds best cables" They're made with quality cable like Mogami and similar for a reasonable price.

• Like 1

I get most of mine from Sweetwater, but only because I am lazy and a creature of habit. They're expensive - my local music store is cheaper - but the quality is good. Never had one fail.

But those prices at Seismic Audio are good enough that I could afford to buy spares, making it seem like a safe gamble. At the moment I have two critical cables  in my gig bag that have no backups (25' TRS to XLR, keyboard to QSC K10.2s), so I'm thinking I might pick up a couple spares since they're only $17 each. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

Monoprice cables from Amazon are also good. I have a bunch of their cable snakes for connecting gear to patchbays. Decent quality and a good price.

Agree.  I bought a lot of cables from them over the years (including TRS) and they have stood the test of time (and stomping, tripping over, vacuuming...).

Edited by Brian Lawler