Above and Beyond Bonus

Back when I worked in Music Stores back in the 70' and 80's the nature of retail music sales was set up in a way to try and get you to work with out taking a lunch break .

Typically the music stores would get a lunch time rush of customers . The stores back then would offer to kick in 4 dollars to get you to skip your lunch break ....

In spite of the passage of time I see some things haven't changed regardless of a persons occupation in the work world .

Kenny

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here in Europe (Netherlands) it gets worse every year.

Probably decades till they figure out treating/paying people normal/fair gets them better results.

source.gif

Edited by Sheens
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I just noticed both actors in this video are the same guy 🙃😅 

I even did a deep dive and watched some of his other videos ....Same thing where he is arguing both sides of the coin wearing a different sets of clothes and talking with a different tone of voice for each participant ....

If this is a thing  I can pull one of these type of things off pretty easy . I got lots of different people living inside my head 🤤

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I just noticed both actors in this video are the same guy 🙃😅

Lots of channels like to do that technique now.  When done properly it can be pretty entertaining.