Pulsar EQ 8200

cclarry

NEW PLUGIN

We are very proud to announce the release of Pulsar 8200, the paragon of EQs reinvented. Pulsar 8200 is a faithful emulation of the legendary GML 8200 designed by George Massenburg, the inventor of the parametric EQ.

But how do you improve on an analog parallel EQ renowned for its transparency? First of all, it's about creating an emulation that is as faithful as possible to the original hardware. Then, it's all about incorporating all the features that you would expect from a modern EQ plugin, such as filtering, tilt, sub and air bands, visual curve editing, and much more!

$89 intro price

Get an exclusive deal as a Pulsar Audio plugin owner!

Personal Coupon makes it $59

https://pulsar.audio/eq-8200/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

18 hours ago, jngnz said:

Don’t need this.

Will buy without demoing. 😔

LoL.. another EQ?

I feel you, it is a hard sell on manual based EQs.  I had several like these until I found a Smarter EQ that did everything for me :)

can this EQ "talk" to other EQs that you use it on other tracks?  Show the EQ from them other tracks without switching plugins?  Make adjustments to other EQs on other tracks from any EQ like itself?

Edited by El Diablo

10 hours ago, El Diablo said:

LoL.. another EQ?

I feel you, it is a hard sell on manual based EQs.  I had several like these until I found a Smarter EQ that did everything for me :)

can this EQ "talk" to other EQs that you use it on other tracks?  Show the EQ from them other tracks without switching plugins?  Make adjustments to other EQs on other tracks from any EQ like itself?

It's not smart, but neither am I, so that's a match. But apparently this is a parallel EQ by design. Which I think neither Pro-Q3 or Kirchoff is. Then again, they have dynamic EQ and this one doesn't. It sounded pretty sweet/transparent in the demos I checked. But I'm still not sure I will use it. Of course I need it, I need every EQ. But using it...

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2