Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

I Googled "did john cale play with huey lewis" looking for the connection.

Huey Lewis Pulls Song From 'American Psycho' Soundtrack: Pop-rock singer objects to film's extreme violence.

Pop-rock singer Huey Lewis has pulled his 1986 hit "Hip to Be Square" from the soundtrack album to the about-to-be-released film "American Psycho," citing the film's extreme violence, according to Koch Records, which is releasing the album.

So I guess that means any song in movie along with the current link in the song association chain is fair game!!!!!  😜 

IMDB, here I come!!!!  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/soundtrack/ 🤪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

So I guess that means any song in movie along with the current link in the song association chain is fair game!!!!!  😜 

well the association doesn't have to be a word in the title (altho that's the most common)

the movie doesn't have much extreme violence, just towards the end, the book however is a horror show... long diatribes about huey lewis, phil collins, haha

eta, if i'd shared those two in reverse order there'd be no hoo har :P

Edited by pwalpwal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pwalpwal said:

the book however is a horror show... long diatribes about huey lewis, phil collins, haha

... and is boring as f*ck. I enjoyed his two earlier novels much more.

Less Than Zero was made into a shockingly bad film. I never saw the film of The Rules of Attraction.

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 1