Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

I was looking for Ultramarine's album "Every Man and Woman is a Star" and came across this little sampler:

I saw them play on a hot and sunny, blissed out afternoon at Glastonbury 1994. They were perfect.

Anyway, Star -> Stella

And here's another one ...

And one more for luck.

• Like 3

@Wibbles  Ultramarine reminds me a lot of the Orb (hmm...  Ultraworld, Ultramarine...  Coincidence?).

Unfortunately, except for a few of their songs being used on compilation albums, I don't have any of their albums (and they appear to be quite hard to find!).

50 minutes ago, craigb said:

@Wibbles  Ultramarine reminds me a lot of the Orb (hmm...  Ultraworld, Ultramarine...  Coincidence?).

Unfortunately, except for a few of their songs being used on compilation albums, I don't have any of their albums (and they appear to be quite hard to find!).

I'm hearing Detroit techno given a mellow British twist.

I've only got one album and a single they did with the legendary Robert Wyatt: 

Off Topic

This track is rather genre hopping ...

Edited by Wibbles

6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

2 hours ago, Wibbles said:

@Old Joad

The Scaffold - Lily The Pink -> Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown?

I'm not getting it.

this is what we see..

it's to bad though, I have a great come back for Scaffold...

Edited by Old Joad

3 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

I'm getting too many "VIdeos Unavailable" from Wibbles and others. I'm missing some good music. If you also post the name I can google the ones that don't work here.

I started getting this a month or so ago, mainly in Chromium based browsers.  The issue is to do with how the browser deals with mixed content (i.e. by default, it now blocks mixed content).

The workaround is to enable mixed content for discuss.cakewalk.com:

https://www.howtogeek.com/443032/what-is-mixed-content-and-why-is-chrome-blocking-it/

• Great Idea 1