Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

Anyone else remember this group?

To be honest, I had totally forgotten about Atomic Rooster myself, until I saw the previous contribution to the song chain.  The Wikipedia Page for Atomic Rooster can be found here.

Here's a synopsis for those who don't want to read the whole page:

Atomic Rooster are a British rock band originally formed by members of The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, organist Vincent Crane and drummer Carl Palmer.[5] Their history is defined by two periods: the early-mid-1970s and the early 1980s. The band went through radical style changes, but they are best known for the hard, progressive rock sound of their hit singles, "Tomorrow Night" (UK No. 11) and "Devil's Answer" (UK No. 4), both in 1971.

In 2016 Atomic Rooster reformed with permission from Crane's widow, with the new line-up featuring two members from the various 1970s incarnations of the band.

Edited by User 905133
(3) to the summary from the Wiki page; (2) to add a link to the Wiki page; (1) to make it a twofer
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress – Hollies

I used to play this all the time on my college radio station show.  But I just realized it was written by Cook and Greenaway!  The first collaboration of theirs I also liked was this one:

• Like 1