Audio Damage Replicant 3

cclarry

This blurb is right under the "Formats" section on the page linked above:

FOR REPLICANT 2 OWNERS

If own Replicant 2, you can use the code REP3UPGRADE at checkout to get a US$49.00 discount on Replicant 3. Must be logged in to the account that owns Replicant 2 to receive the discount. 

• Like 2

Very impressed with Audio Damage customer service. They got back to me straight away. I explained that I’d bought Replicant 2 on PB and they said “Plugin Boutique will send you a code when they get it in their store. Should only be a day or two. “. 
Don’t  know what’ll happen with other 3rd party sellers but I’m guessing the same. 
All good. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Don’t  know what’ll happen with other 3rd party sellers but I’m guessing the same. 

FYI PB is the only 3rd party vendor that handles AD.

from https://www.audiodamage.com/pages/support?_pos=3&_sid=e22f9b6df&_ss=r

Q: I bought an Audio Damage plugin from eBay/Reverb/MusicTribe/Some Rando I met on KvR. What do I do now? 
A: Get your money back. We do not offer license transfers, and the only third party authorized to sell our products is Plugin Boutique. If someone says in their auction or for-sale notice that we have authorized the transfer, they are not telling the truth, because we do not offer such transfers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Very impressed with Audio Damage customer service. They got back to me straight away. I explained that I’d bought Replicant 2 on PB and they said “Plugin Boutique will send you a code when they get it in their store. Should only be a day or two. “. 
All good. 

Thanks for the info. I am in the same situation and was wondering what was going on. In the meantime I'll give the demo a go.

Edited by Benny Bear
  • Like 1