Ask.Video πŸŽ‚ Our 19th Birthday Today - 3 Courses for $19! πŸŽ‚

cclarry

We Just Turned 19!

$91 Yearly Library Pass - 70% off!

February 24th is the 18th birthday of NonLinear Educating Inc. (Ask.Video / macProVideo.com / Ask.Audio). To celebrate, I'm offering the lowest price of the year on single courses - 3 for $19 or just $6.33 each! You can also get a yearly Library Pass for $91 ($7.58 / mth). This Flash Birthday Offer is available for 48 hours only!

Use code:Β Β 19BirthdayAV3Β 

When you buy a library pass to Ask.Video, you support a bunch of artists just like yourself. We are a true family business that employees dozens of trainers, coders, designers, video editors, and other artists through our educational ecosystem.

19 years ago we pioneered online video training. Over time, Big Tech has tried to muscle us to the sidelines, but we still soldier on, and fight the good fight to bring you exceptional creative education. It's important to support independent businesses like us. Every library pass goes directly to that goal - thanks for your support!

https://ask.video/library

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, husker said:

Very timely for me, as I was looking at two courses just last night.Β  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.Β  Putting three courses in my cart doesn't doesn't reflect the $19 price.Β Β 

Was that an email you received Larry?

EDIT:Β  Apparently it IS supposed to be any 3 courses

Edited by cclarry

2 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I can’t get it to override the standard bundle discount either. Β 

They have the DUMBEST system in the world.Β  I tried every way from Sunday and there was no way to
do it.Β  Apparently have "had to get the email"!

• Like 1