Orkney and Shetland Islands trip

bjornpdx

Orkney and Shetland Islands trip

I don't remember if I ever posted this 12 min video of my trip to the Orkney and Shetland Islands in 2013.
I don't have anything else worthwhile to post so thought I'd dig into my old stuff.
Thanks for watching/commenting.
-Bjorn

• Like 4

I REALLY enjoyed that.  The photography was stunning and the music fit perfectly.  I almost felt like I was there.  The Shetland looked a lot like a drummer we once auditioned LOL...except no cigarette hanging out of the mouth.  Thank you so much for posting it.  I liked the Cemetery shot you got.  I bet those sheep never knew the whole world would be watching them.

• Like 1

An absolute treat to view and hear this!  The visuals are great and the music perfect for the video and theme.  As I have noticed in some of your other posts, you are an excellent photographer.  The shots of the puffins are really very nice indeed!  Your landscape photos show this land to be stark and very beautiful.  It must have an interesting history.  Did the sun ever come out while you were there?

• Like 1

I'm gonna count that as a first for me personally; @steve@baselines.com said he felt like I was there - I had that same sensation. The music fit perfectly. I kept going back and forth between thinking how neat and otherworldly the place seemed while at the same time cold and bleak, yet, to your point, tranquil.

The history of that place must have very interesting stories to tell. Thanks for sharing this.

Edited by Ruralrocker2010
  • Thanks 1