IK Amplitube Max for $99

cclarry

9 hours ago, User 905133 said:

By my estimation, Total Studio 3.5 MAX for $99 makes more sense because it includes Amplitube 5 MAX plus much more if someone qualifies for the MAXgrade. Suggestion: check the price of TS 3.5 MAX while logged in to see if you qualify for the $99 upgrade.  

It's only $99 if you already own a "Max" product such as Amplitube Max, SampleTank Max, or T-Racks Max.
The total cost would be $198 if you bought Amplitube Max for $99 and then TS Max for $99

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toffo said:

It makes me download every single sound pack in both Mac and Windows versions, just in case and even if I don’t intend to use them, because I know that my downloads will expire.

yup. this is what i do. its so annoying.

5 hours ago, Promidi said:

This “180 days to download” thing only applies to content like samples.  Amplitude 5 max is all effect so you can download this even after 180 days from purchase.

this is indeed true.

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's only $99 if you already own a "Max" product such as Amplitube Max, SampleTank Max, or T-Racks Max.
The total cost would be $198 if you bought Amplitube Max for $99 and then TS Max for $99

the Max deal is good except that I acumulated almost everything in it over the years from group buys. Very little left other than the brand new SampleTank packs and about 1/2 of Syntronix 2 synths.

• Like 1

I have almost all of the IK products, as a result of Total Studio MAX and other purchases. I deleted all of my archived downloads to recover disk space. That's worth a potential $7 charge if I ever need to recover anything. But since I have my samples drive with the installed samples fully backed up (IK + every other library I own), that is highly unlikely to happen here.

Yup!  Excellent suggestion.  Several weeks ago I reclaimed a whole bunch of GB on my external Multi-TB HDD.  As you may recall, I was trying to problem solve issues with Syntronik 2.  So I had multiple zip and unpacked zips ranging from CS, SE, Full, and then the GB equivalent of MAX including some with malformed container files.  

Hmmmm. Just reclaimed another 12.5 GB by deleting two SYN2 SE zip files.  And another 4.8 GB deleting TONEX zip files.   🙂 

Feels great!!!!!

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Cristian R said:

hi
the ad on the web page says MAXgrade from any MAX product
do you know if this includes Modo MAX ?    👀
I want to buy Modo MAX and from there MAXgrade to Total MAX

I don't know.  Normally, if I want to find out a price, I'd login, add it to my cart, look at the price, and then remove it from the cart without purchasing it. In this case, since you don't have MODO MAX yet, I am not sure how you can find out.  Maybe contact IK Support?

Edited by User 905133