Feelings you hide in your Heart

Bajan Blue

wow, today we've just been told we're on Radio Wigwam this week and ALSO we have been asked for an interview by Powerplay Magazine!!

I suppose it proves hard work does pay off

And thanks to everyone on this forum - really could not have done this without all the support from everyone here!

Cheers

image.thumb.png.deaddf8aff92ef81040f6c47169f8e83.pnghttps://powerplaymagazine.co.uk/shop

image.png

Edited by Bajan Blue

On 9/16/2022 at 9:52 AM, DeeringAmps said:

PayPal is working; just sayin'.

Support your local Forum Artists!

t

that is all.......

Hi tom

thanks so much, your support is always appreciated

Nigel

On 9/17/2022 at 11:48 PM, bjornpdx said:

Nigel, Effective use of monochrome and color and a great soundtrack makes for a great video. And  I can certainly relate to the story. Well done!
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn

Glad you liked the video - lots of hard work went into it!

Keep well

Nigel

On 9/20/2022 at 7:26 AM, STEVE POOLE said:

Hi Nigel,

I read the words to this song before I listened to how they were presented. While the work is up to an impeccable standard and the song is catchy, I was disappointed in the finished approach as, in my opinion, it was to up tempo for such meaningful lyrics ( damned good BTW ), your new vocalist has a relaxed almost soft way of singing  and I must admit I'm a bit jealous ... just a bit ..but I really like his sound.

Your production is always second to none ..this is no different and it's not I didn't enjoy this work ... more that I felt it could have been ...lets say, more soulful  

Thankyou for letting this pleb his view  

Always a BIG fan

Steve

Hi Steve

I did do a couple of different versions of this track when I was writing it - but I did want it to be catchy, so settled on this more up-tempo approach - i think it suited Grant's delivery.

But I am fully with you about how this track could have been done differently - perhaps I should do a stripped down version - an acoustic album perhaps!

Thanks for the comments, really appreciated, as always

Nigel

Nigel

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 3:49 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Steve

I did do a couple of different versions of this track when I was writing it - but I did want it to be catchy, so settled on this more up-tempo approach - i think it suited Grant's delivery.

But I am fully with you about how this track could have been done differently - perhaps I should do a stripped down version - an acoustic album perhaps!

Thanks for the comments, really appreciated, as always

Nigel

Nigel

Hello Nigel

So glad you answered my comment, I thought I may have overstepped my mark and I had no intention of that.

I think Grants delivery is spot on for this rendition, and I know from a songwriters POV   it can be hard to settle on one idea ... anyway. having seen your latest post it looks like you have it dead right .. so what do I know !

Wishing you luck and thanks for the reply ... I can sleep easy now LOL

ATB

Steve

Edited by STEVE POOLE

On 9/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, freddy j said:

Hey Nigel!  Another perfect song, video, performance, and production.  Certainly it maintains your high standards and quality.  Yes, your sound has changed a bit and this song seems to have a strong commercial pop appeal. 

Best of luck on the new album and new website!!

Hi Freddy

Thanks for that and yes things are going pretty well - what with radio plays and magazine interviews (I have done this now, just got to see if they publish it🤪) this has been the most successful thing we have released.

Thanks for your ears and time - always appreciated

Nigel

On 9/23/2022 at 8:36 AM, PavlovsCat said:

As usual, it sounds really good. Nice work! 

Thanks for this - really appreciate you watching and commenting

Cheers

Nigel

On 9/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, Nio Sebez said:

Good song, and the video too. Very professional.

Congratulations!

Thanks so much - your comments are very much appreciated

Nigel

On 9/30/2022 at 5:59 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Congrats!!!  I like the video, well done.

Hi Steve

Thanks, glad you like the video - comments much appreciated

cheers

Nigel

On 10/2/2022 at 12:04 PM, Bapu said:

Nice tunes. Yup, your sound has changed. Congrats on all the changes Nigel.

Hi Bapu

Thanks for this - really appreciate your comments as always

Cheers

Nigel