Plugin Alliance EXT: Relab ⚡️ LX480 Essentials ($24.99) 48 HRS

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: Relab ️ LX480 Essentials ($24.99)

48 HRS – BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/relab-lx480.html

Use this voucher code during checkout: LX480-2499

Get the sound of four of the most famous presets from the original Lexicon 480L. For decades, the 480L has been the standard by which all other reverb processors have been measured. With Relab LX480 Essentials, now you can bring FOUR of the most famous reverb sounds from the legendary 480L - natively to your mixes.

it expires 11:59 pm PST on August 30

How does PA_EXT work?

• PA_EXT is the 1st pop-up store. We will offer you plugins from our new EXTernal brands with a best price guarantee. These offers will be time limited, valid for 48 hours only! After that time, these offers will be removed from the PA store. PA_EXT brands will not be sold via PA permanently, and they will not be included in our subscription bundles.
  • 1. Purchase at PA
    • You purchase EXT plugins via plugin-alliance.com just like you are used to. Make sure to follow the Plugin Alliance newsletter so you won't miss any EXT offers!
  • 2. Receive EXT Voucher from PA
    • You will receive an email from PA with a voucher and the link to the EXT website right after your purchase.
  • 3. Redeem EXT Voucher
    • Please follow the EXT link in your PA email and redeem your individual code on the EXT page. The EXT page is also where you will download your new plugin.
Edited by MusicMan

22 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Good idea to demo before purchase if you use Studio One. Relab does not support S1 and some (eg me) have had crashing problems with it.

Definitely a good tip. You would almost just assume they would be compatible, so I could see people getting caught out by that... rock solid on Cubase luckily.

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Quite like this juanita. Sadly not Apple silicon native yet. 

I own this one, but there doesn't seem to have been a lot (/any!) updates since I got it.. I get they may not need to add features, but VST3 and compatibility at least, or some visible signs of life would be good 🤣

• Like 1