SynthMaster 2.9.15 (test release) available

abacab

Bulent at KV331 Audio posted this at KVR today, changelog below:

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded v2.9.15 to dropbox. We're currently testing it. Here's the change log:

1. NEW: Added MIDI output support for the VST3 version of SynthMaster
2. NEW: When SynthMaster is not connected to the internet, it now displays an error message instead of quitting silently for operations that require active internet connection
3. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't report correct parameter change value to the host DAW
4. FIX: On Windows, SynthMaster might crash when a parameter is changed via mouse wheel
5. FIX: Expansion downloads might fail when an redirection is issued by KV331 Audio's CDN provider
6. FIX: Number of MIDI input devices is limited to 16 in the Standalone version of SynthMaster
7. FIX: SynthMaster might crash when user restores expansions and switched to shop page
8. FIX: MIDI Banks and Programs dialog program up/down/delete buttons not working as expected

Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3xso24awy5akzu/synthmasterwindowsupdatesetup.zip?dl=0

Mac: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdlttwlfo3l3bhe/synthmastermacosxupdatesetup.zip?dl=0

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, abacab said:

They fixed it just for you bro! :)

Probably so.  I really got the runaround from them for a long time.  I've had a ticket open on it for over 18 months now.  I really started badgering him about 6 months ago about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, husker said:

>6. FIX: Number of MIDI input devices is limited to 16 in the Standalone version of SynthMaster

I've been complaining to them about this for eons....

Me, too--well, at least since the time I first started using SynthMaster.  Glad to see this fixed and the other changes as well!!! Thanks @abacab for the heads-up about the update. 

1 hour ago, husker said:

Probably so.  I really got the runaround from them for a long time.  I've had a ticket open on it for over 18 months now.  I really started badgering him about 6 months ago about it.

You have me beat by a couple of months!  I only raised the issue mid-March 2021.  But in fairness to KV331, I found my own workaround and didn't "badger" them.  Thanks for your follow-up!!!!!!!

However, the midi input list still only contains the PC and up to 16 midi devices to choose from. Any midi devices which Windows properly has enumerated after the 17th device cannot be selected.. Thanks.

Update: I now have 18 devices listed!  🙂 

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1