PSP stompDelay Tape Delay Plugin ($16.79 @ JRRShop)

MusicMan

"Can't have too many delays!"  So as a fan of delays and as fan of PSPs Voltage Modular Bundle (including their delays), I decided this small form factor plugin would be handy.  PACE/ilok took a while because I don't use it much. (Wasn't even installed on my current audio PC.)  I was concerned that the change log said MIDI Support was removed, but was please to see that the parameters are available via automation.  Not sure why, but mine was $17.99.

PS: I just saw that the JRRShop web page has details that I think contradict the 2022 Version History.  But who uses XP or Vista as their main audio PC these days.  Also, there was a free PianoVerb [not PianoVerb 2] in there.

Edited by User 905133
add'l info that might be relevant to some consumers

20 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

"Can't have too many delays!"  So as a fan of delays and as fan of PSPs Voltage Modular Bundle (including their delays), I decided this small form factor plugin would be handy.  PACE/ilok took a while because I don't use it much. (Wasn't even installed on my current audio PC.)  I was concerned that the change log said MIDI Support was removed, but was please to see that the parameters are available via automation.  Not sure why, but mine was $17.99.

PS: I just saw that the JRRShop web page has details that I think contradict the 2022 Version History.  But who uses XP or Vista as their main audio PC these days.  Also, there was a free PianoVerb [not PianoVerb 2] in there.

Out of all the plugins to have too many of, I think delays and reverbs are the ones! They just have so much different soul and character. So do many plugins, but for me, it's just more pronounced than some of the others 🙂

The standard price is $17.99 when you add it to the cart. If you add the coupon code I mentioned, it reduces it a touch further. It doesn't make too much difference though, so it's not like you really missed out on much of a discount.

With JRR you can basically ignore the entire listing. It just gives you the code to be used on the PSP site, so you always get the latest version 🙂

• Like 1