Kuassa Amplification Rectifor

cclarry

Amplifikation Rectifor is available as VST, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX, A360 modules, and as Standalone App, while the Rack Extension version will be released soon after. A360 Compatible. Rectifor will convert into 3 Amp modules and 1 set of cabinet module inside Amplifikation 360. Native Apple M1 Compatible Amplifikation Rectifor is available now for purchase through Kuassa website and selected resellers at intro price of $25 (valid for purchases until July 31st, 2022. Normal Price: $49).

https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-rectifor/

Edited by cclarry

5 minutes ago, mibby said:

Anyone know if you buy the complete Amplifikation 360 bundle if you get the new stuff for free? Too much to hope for? I'm guessing they just give you a discount based on what you own?

I believe you get everything. Check the 'Here's What Included' (scroll down) on the following pager

https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-360-bundle/

4 minutes ago, heath row said:

I believe you get everything. Check the 'Here's What Included' (scroll down) on the following pager

https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-360-bundle/

Yes, I realize that. I'm wondering if you get future new amps and such for free if you own the A360 Bundle?

What I especially like about Kuassa, other than the plugins sound great, is that you can use them as individual VSTs outside of A360. It makes them 2x better!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mibby said:

Anyone know if you buy the complete Amplifikation 360 bundle if you get the new stuff for free? Too much to hope for? I'm guessing they just give you a discount based on what you own?

Oh, on thinking, you may be referring to if you already own the bundle, do future new releases get added to your bundle for free?

I don't know, I owned everything up until they released A360, and they gave it for free, and I just purchase any new releases.

4 minutes ago, heath row said:

Oh, on thinking, you may be referring to if you already own the bundle, do future new releases get added to your bundle for free?

I don't know, I owned everything up until they released A360, and they gave it for free, and I just purchase any new releases.

Yes, that's it.  I think you just answered my question.

What do you see if you look in the Members Area under "Complete Your Amplifikation 360 Bundle!"?   I had been waiting for a big sale and for mine to dip below $100.  I can't remember exactly what it was, but now it's $159!  :(

Edited by mibby

19 hours ago, mibby said:

What do you see if you look in the Members Area under "Complete Your Amplifikation 360 Bundle!"?   

Hah, I saw $39, but of course I just now bought it for $25. I never bought 360 because at the time I owned everything.

• Like 1

Kuassa Rectifor updated to v1.0.1

Changes in Ver.1.0.1

– Recursive preset folder bug fixed
– Missing IR Loader text bug fixed
– Windows standalone Gate and Filter boxes position fixed

Awesome Amp Sim, get it while it's still on intro price, and if you don't it's still well worth full price, in fact it's worth double that 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1