True Pianos Full Load 50% off

Sleetah2000

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

These guys are quite remarkable, once seen as Pianoteq’s modeling competitor, yet nothing has evolved in a long while it seems. 

Pretty sure it has been at least 6 years since they released the Atlantis piano which was suposed to be the precursor for 2.0 releases.  It is sad and frustrating they haven't done any development work in that amount of time.  Especially with this language on the website:

How frequently is TruePianos updated and improved ?
On a regular basis. We constantly work to add more content and improve the engine. 

Nice small footprint and they run this kind of sale every year end it seems.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

Yep, I purchased Dec of '17.  According to that page,  "It comes with one year of free upgrades and e-mail support."  Perhaps they're just on a post-annual update system :) 

FYI, the "new" maintenance release 1.9.8 is for MACOS.  AFAIK, 1.9.5 Core Engine is still the most recent for PC.

Still a nice piano - was using it just this weekend.

Edited by Fwrend

5 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Yep, I purchased Dec of '17.  According to that page,  "It comes with one year of free upgrades and e-mail support."  Perhaps they're just on a post-annual update system :) 

FYI, the "new" maintenance release 1.9.8 is for MACOS.  AFAIK, 1.9.5 Core Engine is still the most recent for PC.

Still a nice piano - was using it just this weekend.

I purchased it in 2014, still no updates.