The Unfinished 'Twenty Twelve' - 8 soundsets (over 900 sounds) re-released for free

TheSteven

(text form email announcement)
The Unfinished 10th Anniversary

Twenty Twelve

Eight re-released soundsets now available to download for free!
Note this link takes you to The Unfinished freebie page where there are 11 other free libraries offered!

Back in 2012, I started my journey as The Unfinished. To kick off my 10th anniversary celebrations I have decided to make the eight soundsets I released that year available to download for free.

All eight were removed from my site a little while ago in a clean-up operation but, were still available as part of either the Massive Bundle or the Absynth Bundle.

Now, they are available to all and absolutely free!

The soundsets are Absynth Geometron, Absynth Heliopolis, Absynth Metatron, Massive Ammunition, Massive Darkscore I, Massive Darkscore II, Massive Darkscore III and Massive Stratosphere. There are over 900 sounds in the collection.

These are the soundsets that inspired my first forays into bespoke programming and also gave me the confidence to quit my job, move to London to live with my then girlfriend (now wife) and begin this whole mad adventure, so they all mean a great deal to me. Take care of them!

To reflect their free release into the wild, the prices for both the Absynth and Massive Bundles has been reduced. If you have bought either bundle recently, get in touch and I will be happy to provide a partial refund reflecting this.

Right, I'm off to create some wallpapers for the website, so you can enjoy some of your favourite The Unfinished artwork on your desktop.

All the best,
Matt

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 11

• TheSteven changed the title to The Unfinished 'Twenty Twelve' - 8 soundsets (over 900 sounds) re-released for free

I have been playing with the Absynth and Massive patches this week. 

Massive is a powerful synth, but not the easiest to get good patches out of.  A lot of of the free presets I've heard for this synth are not worth the time to download.  These patch sets, however, are good enough to justify bumping the thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1