Kontakt 6.7.0 released today

abacab

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

Don't know your position in Mac vs PC matters Paulo, but found your comment funny in that regard... if you were a Mac preacher 😊

I don't really have a position....if people want to spend two or three times as much to get a half eaten piece of fruit stuck to their equipment then that's up to them.  😉

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

6 years of resistance is pretty insane in computer terms. At a certain point people are just asking for trouble, and I'd prefer audio software developers not cater to people who clearly aren't taking the security or stability of their computer's seriously. Total waste of resources to cater to these 8 people.

That's why developers don't bother with Linux.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

The only blessing to that is you often cut down on apps only to start the cycle of acquiring more stuff.

Sorry didn't catch your drift 🙂

I use WaveLab 11 pro and Cubase (occasionally) on my PC... It is for mix capture and Mastering only... the rest is on Mac . W10 works great, oh and I have Network and Wifi switched off as well... Hope this helps  🙂

4 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

Sorry didn't catch your drift 🙂

I use WaveLab 11 pro and Cubase (occasionally) on my PC... It is for mix capture and Mastering only... the rest is on Mac . W10 works great, oh and I have Network and Wifi switched off as well... Hope this helps  🙂

Usually when I start with a fresh install (which is rare) I install less with the thought of "I never use the app anyway". Over time that smaller disk space creeps back up with more hoarding. 

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Usually when I start with a fresh install (which is rare) I install less with the thought of "I never use the app anyway". Over time that smaller disk space creeps back up with more hoarding. 

Yes of course that makes sense :-). Thanks for clarifying! Come to think of it re-install isn't a big deal for me on the PC side.. couple of hours maybe 3 with all the plugins installs etc

On 2/17/2022 at 1:14 PM, Carl Ewing said:

At a certain point people are just asking for trouble, and I'd prefer audio software developers not cater to people who clearly aren't taking the security or stability of their computer's seriously. Total waste of resources to cater to these 8 people.

Is that you Justin ? 

• Haha 1