The Sales I would Like To See

Tim Smith

Here are a few Black Friday sales I would love to see at 50% off but they never happen.

Omnisphere 2- was 479- Now 199.00!!!

Falcon 2.5 - was 379- Now 99.00!!!!

Organteq- Modart Organteq- was 299.00- Now 149.00!!

Melda Production entire plugin package was 2549.00- Now 299.00!!

Native Instruments 13 Ultimate upgrade from any prior version- 149.00!!!! ( though I got 12U from a tip here for 99.00)And we will throw in the 88 key controller for an additional 399.00. We were so bad to ask over 800.00 for it.

Steinberg Cubase- We have been greedy Germans. This is now a free DAW. Well ok......give us 99.00 for it? 

A future VI maker- Entire set of modeled instruments including entire orchestra, guitars, drums, pianos which all sound and respond better than sampled instruments and only take up 1gig in total. What would you be willing to pay for it?

Edited by Tim Smith

24 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

Melda Production entire plugin package was 2549.00- Now 299.00!!

About a year ago now I think, I bought a bundle deal of theirs on sale. I already owned one of the plugins and I automatically got a discount for it when I bought the bundle. I would assume it applies to all their bundles but I don't know for sure. I ended up getting a lot of software for under $10 if I remember correctly. The thread is around here somewhere.

And ya know, I couldn't tell you what I bought if my life depended on it. I remember the deal and the fact I already owned their autodynamic EQ and got a huge discount for already having it, but that's all I remember about it. I know for a fact I've never used what I bought because I have a favorites list in Studio One and I just drag what I need from there from the Browser and there's nothing new there.

I'm not sure how the deals are going to go this year. Everyone is hurting bad. I don't think they can afford to give away too much.

• Like 1