Plugin Aalliance - Mäag Audio Magnum-K for $39.99

jesse g

Hey all,

Plugin Alliance has the Mäag Audio Magnum-K Dual Compressor & Limiter ft. the famous AIR BAND®

Fully endorsed and approved by Maag Audio. Made by Brainworx and injected with patented TMT  

Use this voucher code during checkout!   MAAG-K-3999   to get it for $39.99 

Offer ends November 11 - 11:59 PM California Time

image.thumb.png.87a49bb673aa4b21b9fbf521e60f0d03.png

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Yes Jesse...

WOOOO WEEEEEE   come on  Plugin Alliance mark down something good.  Daddy needs a new Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099 in the new dark color for a low, low, low price. !!

Edited by jesse g
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, jesse g said:

WOOOO WEEEEEE   come on  Plugin Alliance mark down something good.  Daddy needs a new Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099 in the new dark color for a low, low, low price. !!

I'm hoping for that one too one day, but "low low price" is likley a long way off.

It might not even hit the $130 price point within a year.  That is the carrot they dangle for the subscription buy in.  

Until they release another "best console emulation ever" plugin I think the expectaiton is it will keep a premium price.

50 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm hoping for that one too one day, but "low low price" is likley a long way off.

It might not even hit the $130 price point within a year.  That is the carrot they dangle for the subscription buy in.  

Until they release another "best console emulation ever" plugin I think the expectaiton is it will keep a premium price.

Brian,

I know, but I am just hoping and clicking my heels three times. I say to myself, There's no place like Plugin Alliance,... There's no place like Plugin Alliance,... There's no place like Plugin Alliance,...   Toto is around here somewhere!  

image.png.866ed7fae0ac43f509dca2c45526d5a3.png