IK Syntronik Pro V in the New Beat Magazine

cclarry

1 hour ago, paulo said:

Have I already got this ? Can you check my pc for me and let me know?

I realize you're just joking -- or are you??? -- but I actually had that thought when I first saw this offer. So I checked. But still, it tells you that we buy so much in this group, we sometimes lose track of what we already have and that's a common occurrence here based on posts.  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I realize you're just joking -- or are you??? -- but I actually had that thought when I first saw this offer. So I checked. But still, it tells you that we buy so much in this group, we sometimes lose track of what we already have and that's a common occurrence here based on posts.  

I have to constantly check my Storage folder to see what I have and don't have...LOL

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have to constantly check my Storage folder to see what I have and don't have...LOL

I think most of us who spend time here are in the same camp. Sample and plugin hoarders. BTW, when that fella was posting his requests, it just hit me, I haven't said thank you in a little while. Thanks,  @cclarry  , I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm grateful for all of your work. This is pretty much the Larry forum! You keep us up to date and informed. I know, I can be lousy at checking my emails and would miss time limited offers if not for your posts. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1