Free GForce M-Tron Pro 3.0 update & expansion pack sale

scook

From http://www.gforcesoftware.com/newsletter/MTPUpdate.html

M-Tron Pro - Version 3.0 Update

It's been a long time coming for the original software 'Tron so we're very pleased to finally announce the latest update to M-Tron Pro.

M-Tron Pro V3 features three new interface sizes in Small, Medium and Large along with a new 'Brake' feature.

M-Tron Pro V3 is a FREE update for registered users of M-Tron Pro and is available for immediate download from your account on our website via My Instruments.

Also M-Tron expansion packs are 50% off from Tuesday 30th April until Tuesday 14th May, 2019.

4 hours ago, simon said:

FWIW got my upgrade working by uninstalling both the 32 and 64 bit versions - manually deleting all the junk left behind and reinstalling just the samples and the 64 bit version

Why did ya installed 32 bits version ? Cubase is known to not like even black list plugin that have both ?!!

Yes, cubase/nuendo blacklists the 32bit version and it's not a problem as it then doesn't bother to load it - this wasn't the issue here.  Lots of plugins don't even give you the choice !

you HAVE to install the 32 bit version if you want to run it in standalone mode - plus the original v2 install MADE you install the 32bit version before it allowed you to install the 64 bit version, so I already had both on my system.

From what I can tell the problem is that the resource files for the various versions get messed up during the 32bit/64bit upgrades.   I've been in touch with support and they are now recommending what I suggested as the best method for 'upgrading'

I've never known cubase to blacklist a 64bit plug just because the 32bit version is also on the system - it blacklists by "path/filename.dll/filename.vst3" not by plugin name.

8 hours ago, simon said:

Yes, cubase/nuendo blacklists the 32bit version and it's not a problem as it then doesn't bother to load it - this wasn't the issue here.  Lots of plugins don't even give you the choice !

you HAVE to install the 32 bit version if you want to run it in standalone mode - plus the original v2 install MADE you install the 32bit version before it allowed you to install the 64 bit version, so I already had both on my system.

From what I can tell the problem is that the resource files for the various versions get messed up during the 32bit/64bit upgrades.   I've been in touch with support and they are now recommending what I suggested as the best method for 'upgrading'

I've never known cubase to blacklist a 64bit plug just because the 32bit version is also on the system - it blacklists by "path/filename.dll/filename.vst3" not by plugin name.

It hapened to vertigo  64 bits that's why i was giving this info ;)