Shell Shocker Neewer NW-35 Pro Microphone Stand, Heavy Duty Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount / Pop Filter / Mic Clip / 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter Compatible with Blue Yeti Snowball Yeti X and Other Mics

cclarry

I own a lot of Neewer camera equipment.  They are a Chinese company that knocks off other people's products.

My experience has been that the cheapest stuff is decent and works, but doesn't look like it will last too long.  But when you go up a level or two, they make some really great stuff.    They sell cheap light stands, but  I own two of these $50 ones  (now $65 I see)  I love these stands and I keep them in a great Neewer bag I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0711LMYK9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So my educated guess is that this thing is probably worth the money at $10.  It won't be junk.  But if wanted something like this and didn't want to pay much, I would investigate whether Neewer has a slightly more expensive version.  See what it costs to go up one tier

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 1