Simeon Amburgey's Amped Elektra for Halion Review

cclarry

4 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

@Simeon Amburgey I was just listening to the the APD livestream. Brian mentioned that you'll be doing more collaborations with them and that produced so many chat messages that Brian started questioning if he should retire and leave the channel all to you!

That is so funny.

I actually tuned in to watch a little bit, I missed that part, I will try and see if I can catch the replay ;^)

All the best!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

@Simeon Amburgey I was just listening to the the APD livestream. Brian mentioned that you'll be doing more collaborations with them and that produced so many chat messages that Brian started questioning if he should retire and leave the channel all to you!

Well, you noticed I changed my reaction emoji, man I was so sorry that it went in that direction. Brian is really gifted and has worked so hard with everything I have seen coming from him. I did have to laugh a little bit at one of the viewers chat comment that I was a classical musician. He would be very pleased to know that I attended with honors the Warner Bros./MGM school of music with non other than Leopoldo himself conducting 😂

360C024B-820D-49A9-B006-BAFF07766471.gif.665fbe5de1dbafc358d113e872f49451.gif

1 hour ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I was so sorry that it went in that direction. Brian is really gifted and has worked so hard with everything I have seen coming from him.

Please don't feel bad! 

At least the way it sounded to me that whole part of the livestream, Brian is being promoted to "management".

It can be bittersweet when your career takes you to a more managerial role where you can no longer be as much hands-on, maybe that's why his comments may have had a slightly "depressive" tinge but I totally agree with you that he is gifted and dedicated, and I honestly think he deserves the promotion and success.

2 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

He would be very pleased to know that I attended with honors the Warner Bros./MGM school of music with none other than Leopoldo himself conducting

😲

• Like 1