I found the heaviest distortion pedal and used it on harp

pwal³

Distortion on a harp don't cut it for me ..sorry . An 8 string guitar yeah ...a harp no ..... for the record I have done duets w harp players .

On the other side of the coin  I watched and listened to  a couple of her other videos from her channel . She demonstrated pedals that were timebased / ambient and frequency modulating .Very interesting approach with spectacular results ...Yeah those type of sounds  on a Harp sounds totally out of this world .

She's a good looking KId ...a real sleeper .  ding ding ding ...whaaat ....we have next is a Fantasy Island day dream alert .

Can I help you find a book in the Library ? Yes ,  then the next thing you know your on stage playing a guitar through a  dimed Orange stack while she  and a full Orchestra of Classical Goth Musicians get down and put out some other worldy frequencys . All while dancers  dance around a pit of fire. Then you look up and in the air and there is a Cirque DU Soleil group of aerial acrobats  doing tricks and moves .

Oh Yeah ! Mamasita !

Boss Boss the plane! the plane ! He stole the Plane ! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEGQJaU9nAGvdcfroptFo

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

7 hours ago, bdickens said:

I guess you haven't seen the Harp Twins then....

Who ? These Girls ....

58acb3bdbfa0d.image.jpg?resize=900,675

I can see again !                                                             I can see again !

GdhZuC4.pngGdhZuC4.png

depositphotos_169671674-stock-illustrati

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz