New Humble Bundle INC Surrealistic MG-1 Plus, DCO-106, Voltage Modular Ignite, Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio

aidan o driscoll

Looks like there are plenty of options for people wanting to get in on Cherry Audio deals.  I did a Google search for June sales and one of many hits was for KVR-- where they have the upgrade from Voltage Modular Ignite to VM Core + Electro Drums for $25.** I assume other vendors have sales, too.  So, just saying look around to assemble your own best deals and upgrade paths.    

Note: I am relatively new to shopping for deals (1 year +/-); just passing this on.

**EDIT: See another upgrade deal immediately below.

Edited by User 905133
to acknowledge an even lower deal! (See below.)

20 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Looks like there are plenty of options for people wanting to get in on Cherry Audio deals.  I did a Google search for June sales and one of many hits was for KVR-- where they have the upgrade from Voltage Modular Ignite to VM Core + Electro Drums for $25. I assume other vendors have sales, too.  So, just saying look around to assemble your own best deals and upgrade paths.    

Note: I am relatively new to shopping for deals (1 year +/-); just passing this on.

Upgrade from Ignite to Core is $21 with code GROUP at JRR
https://www.jrrshop.com/cherry-audio-voltage-modular-core-upgrade-from-ignite

• Great Idea 1